de profundis

Sunday 4 January 2009

024

ever since i was little, i've loved dressing up! so, one of my new years resolutions was to find inspiration for outfits in things other than just fashion magazines, or what i could pull out of my wardrobe. so, every sunday, i'm going to have a 'themed' day!

today was the turn of a ballerina, just because i bought this wonderful skirt from new look (£5, down from £22 - crazy, i didn't even know new look sold £22 stuff) the other day, and it's so swishy and things it reminds me of the skirts i had to wear when i did ballet :) and the ribboned shoes help, as well!

also, this hairband has already broken :( i was so sad.

skirt, belt & tights: new look
shoes: topshop
top: primark
hairband (R.I.P): alwear
watch: vintage

10 Comments:

Blogger Merily said...

beautiful shoes,

4 January 2009 at 08:12  
Blogger Raquel said...

lovely skirt and shoes! you really look like a ballerina :)
xx

4 January 2009 at 08:20  
Blogger Elena said...

I love dressing up as well!
You look lovely!

4 January 2009 at 09:14  
Blogger Meg said...

I love ths skirt and headband!

4 January 2009 at 11:37  
Blogger yiqin; said...

<3 the skirt! The color is fantastic :) Very nice headband too!

5 January 2009 at 05:50  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

I LOVE that skirt, I've never seen it around here. Want want NEED!

5 January 2009 at 07:44  
Blogger Melmo Momoko said...

oh your bow is so cute and your outfit really amazing! love it.

5 January 2009 at 08:33  
Blogger Ana said...

Oh I love your skirt.

5 January 2009 at 13:52  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful photos!
Love your skirt and pink bow!

xoxox,
CC

6 January 2009 at 09:37  
Blogger donna said...

The entire outfit is lovely, darling. =) May I link you to my blog?

10 January 2009 at 06:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home