de profundis

Saturday 3 January 2009

023

6 vaguely interesting things about me!
( I just wanted an excuse to post these pictures, really :D! )


1. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Paris, and I'd give anything (except for actual effort) to be able to speak French.


2. I really really want to do History of Art at uni, but I know that I'll end up doing just History.


3. My cat is called Lady Tinkerwhatsit.


4. My favourite band is the Libertines, my favourite solo artist is Jeff Buckley, my favourite song is Hallelujah, my favourite book is A Picture of Dorian Gray and my favourite film is Lost In Translation.


5. If I could be anything anything anything at all in the world, it would be a writer. Problem is - I don't know what I want to write! :)


6. From now on, instead of asking usual mundane questions relating to the post, I'm going to ask questions that are a bit more interesting, and hopefully will get you thinking! :)


what would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

5 Comments:

Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Great Q and pics!
I would be a magazine editor :)

Btw, you should definitely do ART History at uni, Holly!!

xoxox,
CC

3 January 2009 at 07:31  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

I LOVE the pictures, I saw trees like that the other day, and wish so bad I'd had my camera with me. The beauty of nature has to be the only upside to this cold weather!

I don't know what I'd do if I knew I couldn't fail. Probably apply for a high flying magazine job perhaps...

3 January 2009 at 10:31  
Blogger Melmo Momoko said...

wow wonderful pics! they are amazingly stunning!

3 January 2009 at 11:18  
Blogger Elena said...

Stunning pics and a very good question! Well I have no idea... Maybe magazine editor or something like that!

4 January 2009 at 09:13  
Blogger Tu-Anh said...

i would be a designer/boutique owner in new york.

ps. your cat's name is amazing. lol

4 January 2009 at 20:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home