de profundis

Sunday 28 December 2008

021

this morning, i went on a walk! my family is a walking family. it's just something we do - even in december's bitter cold :(

as for the above pictures, the left one made me laugh so much i couldn't not put it up! i promise i don't always look so disgusted by nature.

( also - i couldn't be bothered to do my hair or put on make up this morning! so, ah, sorry for burning your eyes out :D )



a closer look at that coat! i'm sure the buttons will fall off, the arm will rip and the pockets will break within a few days, as is primark custom, but for now i love it.

does your family have any odd little quirks/traditions?

coat & gloves: primark
jumper beneath: red herring
tights: new look
wellies: faith
hooded scarf: river island

8 Comments:

Blogger Tu-Anh said...

doll, did anyone ever tell u that you dont need make up? you are gorgeous!

28 December 2008 at 08:46  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

1) you are beautiful

2) I wanted to go on a family walk but my family is lazy and I was too cold/not desperate enough for exercise to go on my own

3) I LOVE the hooded scarf, you totally rock it.

28 December 2008 at 11:12  
Blogger ANJA//OSLO said...

The same to you! Like your coat : )

28 December 2008 at 12:09  
Blogger Raquel said...

the scarf is so sweet! :)
my family doesn't have any tradition but I wish we'd have!
xx

29 December 2008 at 00:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look lovely! and that scarf is amazing! x

carrie / wishwishwish x

29 December 2008 at 06:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a nice snuggly scarf! You dont seem to look too hideous without make up, infact you look very pretty, lucky girl :)

29 December 2008 at 09:15  
Blogger TheMinx said...

I love your outfit, the scarf is totally chic and cozy.

29 December 2008 at 10:49  
Blogger Reena Rai said...

Incredibly jealous as you dont need make up at all! I've bought one of those hooded scarves from River Island too, but I don't think it has pompoms :(

2 January 2009 at 14:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home