de profundis

Sunday 9 November 2008

015.


sunday morning i always make sure i'm awake by 9.50, so i can make a cup of tea in my winnie the pooh mug and listen to the excellent jon richardson show on 6music from 10-1. i do try to get some work done, but this morning i just ended up drawing a bird and watching it rain. :)


these shoes are from primark primarni, about a year ago? i was scene as hell back then, and i can distinctly remember wearing them with blue leopard print tights, an fcuk top, black denim mini and backcombed fringe-a-riffic hair, haha! and, of course, the obligatory fake lip-ring. pretty hip, i think you'll agree.


i absolutely adore rosary beads though - i've such a weakness, i have huuundreds. but they do break incredibly easily :( well, my £3 for 4 off ebay ones do! haha


the sun came out eventually :)



how do you spend your sundays?

dress & cardigan: h&m, shoes: primark, tights: topshop.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you stood on the window ledge :)
My Sundays consist of massive lie ins and a huge Sunday roast!
x

9 November 2008 at 07:35  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

You are beautiful.

My sundays, I usually allow myself a lie in, after getting up by 8am all week. I skip breakfast, because I hate eating in the morning but make myself do so for the other six days.
If my best friend isn't working we go for coffee and chat for at least an hour,
then we buy trashy magazines and go back to our respective homes to chill out.

We always eat as a family on Sundays, even now my brother as left home. We never usually talk so it's quite awkward.

I go to bed early, about 10pm and read for at least an hour, then attempt to sleep.

(and on days my best friend works, I do as I've done today and binge on college work).

9 November 2008 at 10:15  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

I'm glad you liked my post. I'm not usually a denimn fan (though I seem to wear jeans increasingly often these days)!

I think I shall try and think of more challenges,
thanks =)

9 November 2008 at 12:28  
Blogger Elena said...

I spent my Sunday working on a project for college and now I am extremely tired!
Anyway, that blue dress is lovely!

9 November 2008 at 13:09  
Blogger Britney said...

I love your outfit! Especially the shoes! On Sundays, I love to sleep in and relax. It's nice to have a cup of tea too. :)

9 November 2008 at 13:12  
Blogger Melmo Momoko said...

I like your dress! and you are pretty!

10 November 2008 at 08:10  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

I'm also adding you right now!
Love
Su

10 November 2008 at 11:48  
Blogger handbagsdealer said...

I love your dress.you looks like very beautiful when you are wear it.



welcome visit our site:www.handbagsdealer.com

13 November 2008 at 06:10  
Blogger Tu-Anh said...

it feels weird saying "me too" so much every time i read one of your posts!

I went to cancun mexico last year and came back with a few silver rosaries. Mexico is a great place to find real silver for dirt cheap.

24 November 2008 at 21:58  
Blogger Raquel said...

I so adore your shoes! the pictures are lovely! my sundays are usually to rest cause I wake up early during the week. xx

25 December 2008 at 09:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home