de profundis

Saturday 15 November 2008

017.


hellooo! :) today i went shopping, in probably the most colourful outfit i've ever worn! haha, isn't that terrible?
i ended up buying a looovely cashmere jumper & got a start on my christmas presents! mmm i'm all excited :)

i also fell completely in love with THE most gorgeous fur jacket by i think fuse? some random concession in debenhams? ahh, it had a hood & oh my god, it was just so wonderful, but i didn't have enough money on me :( i'll have to go back soon!



that's my dog! :)

jacket: alwear, tights: peacocks, skirt & shoes: new look, bag: accessorize, beatles badge: boyfriend, bracelet: vintage.

EDIT: if you, like me, are more interested in the decorating part of christmas than the presents bit, check out the gorgeous decorations at accessorize! they're absolutely lovely :)
what's your favourite part of christmas (if you celebrate it)?

12 Comments:

Blogger Britney said...

I love the Jacket! Hm, well I love everything about Christmas! (: It's such a nice time of the year.

15 November 2008 at 16:00  
Blogger STARR said...

You look so cute! wow christmas already? seems like the year is flying by...I'm looking forward to Chanukah :)

15 November 2008 at 16:55  
Blogger Melmo Momoko said...

oh you look so great. your skirt is so amazing!

16 November 2008 at 05:53  
Blogger kirke said...

pretty!

16 November 2008 at 07:13  
Blogger Merily said...

First of all, I love your bag.
And then, WOW, you look GORGEOUS!

16 November 2008 at 10:44  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

Lovely outfit!

I was loving all the decorations in accessorize.

17 November 2008 at 08:38  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Loving your skirt and bag SO much! Isn't Christmas the best? I can't wait to open stockings on xmas morning!

xoxox,
CC

18 November 2008 at 06:51  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

I love accessorize Christmas decorations!
That's a cute outfit :)

18 November 2008 at 08:55  
Blogger TINA said...

That is such a lovely outfit! The jacket is so adorable and I love the color of the tights.

♥Tina

20 November 2008 at 16:28  
Blogger Elena said...

Awwww your dog is so cute!!!!
Love this outfit! The colours are soooo nicely mixed!

25 November 2008 at 13:08  
Blogger Daisy said...

I love all the clours !

2 December 2008 at 03:06  
Blogger Shen-Shen said...

I love the jacket!

13 December 2008 at 21:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home