de profundis

Saturday 27 December 2008

020


obligatory post-christmas post! (:

i was a very spoilt girl this year, as you can see! pictured aaaaaare...
- nica bag
- thick knit grey cardigan from warehouse
- arthur rackham alice in wonderland prints
- gold mirror from my friendddd
- what i can only assume is the peacocks take on the infamous colin stuart studded ankle boot?
- 'lonesome traveller' by jack kerouac
- new phone!
-'gulag orkestar' by beirut
- matthew williamson purse
- illustrated poetry of the first world war
- 'books i've read' book (from my boyfriend)
- 'oscar's books' by thomas wright (from my boyfriend)
- 'the love letters of dylan thomas' (from my boyfriend)
- 'oscar wilde: a life in letters' (from my boyfriend)
- vintage-y paris notebook (from my boyfriend)
- 'a rebours' by joris-karl huysmans (from my boyfriend)
- the complete works of lewis carrol (from... i'll let you guess)

:)! aren't i lucky? my boyfriend was also kind enough to get me michael mcintyre's dvd, a movable feast by hemingway and voltaire's zadig, which i am veryveryvery excited about reading - when i've worked my way through the piles of others, of course! (:

my brilliant friends got me THOUSANDS of books that i would go mental if i tried to list, and lots and lots of cute chinatown sweets as well as lots of other little random things that were absolutely loooovely.

i alsoalsoalso recieved a nintendo wii as my boxing day present (how middle class does that sound?!) and, if you can't tell, a new camera! huzzah! no more grainy camera-phone shots, and i can finally take advantage of the beautiful forest surroundings that i'm lucky to live in (:

anyway! this is what i wore on christmas day.



i hope you all had a wonderful christmas! and if you don't celebrate it, i hope you had a wonderful few days where everything suddenly lit up and the tv was a bit better than usual (:

what did you all get up to? any exciting presents? let me know! one of my new years resolutions is to be a better blogger, so i'd best start engaging with all of you lovely lot now (:

jumper: primark
necklaces: claires (i know, i know, but it was £1)
skirt: topshop
tights: new look


3 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

you're so lucky to have all those books! I am a book lover but almost never get books.
I really like your skirt! and I saw those necklaces at claires too ;) but didn't bought.
xx

27 December 2008 at 12:44  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Nice loot!

Hope you had a fab xmas, darling Holly!

xoxox,
CC

27 December 2008 at 12:59  
Blogger Elena said...

Wonderful gifts! Your boyfriend seems like a great guy!

28 December 2008 at 04:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home