de profundis

Tuesday 25 November 2008

018.

helloooo :) sorry i have been sort of missing in action, lately. turns out, school requires work! who knew?! also things have been kind of weird & shitty lately, and the most exciting part of my week was discovering that whats her face martha from doctor who has my jacket. it was EXTREMELY exciting. not that i ever wear that jacket anymore, but still.

i promise i will get back to reading all of your lovely blogs and commenting and posting and being good as soon as i find my feet again :)

hope you're all okay!

7 Comments:

Blogger Couture Carrie said...

cute hoodie!!

xoxox,
CC

26 November 2008 at 10:33  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

I had a bit of a shock when our assignments were dished out,
I had honestly forgotten I'd be expected to do work at college....but I have had a 4 year break from education so maybe I have an excuse ;)

27 November 2008 at 07:49  
Blogger miri said...

It is the coolest sweatshirt in the photo!!
I hope you go well :)

xoxoxo

28 November 2008 at 06:53  
Blogger Vi said...

The hoodie's cute. Yeah, school is a pain :(

1 December 2008 at 19:27  
Blogger TINA said...

That is a cute jacket!
Sorry you're being bombarded with work - I know how you feel!

*Tina

7 December 2008 at 18:31  
Blogger Britney said...

Hey, I tagged you with an award on my blog! :)

10 December 2008 at 23:45  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

come back soon :)

11 December 2008 at 15:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home